So I haven’t done this before…a #transformationtuesday . Now to be clear I am …
So I haven’t done this before…a #transformationtuesday . Now to be clear I am 17 in the picture on the left. That was in 2010 when I decided to take that summer and do my country’s national beauty pageant #gojamaica lol. Anyways I was probably at my worst in health especially comparing it to how I am now. I restricted my calories ate almost no carbs and did only cardio like it was no one’s business. I was ruining myself when I could have taken control during this time. But I didn’t. I let everything go and didn’t realise the damage I had done until it was over. I was almost 160lbs and people couldn’t stop telling me what I nice face I had. I was sick and tired of only being noticed for my face . I returned to school with my uniform tighter and shorter and it was reminder of what I had done…or didn’t do. That was when I decided to make a full change. I threw out the cardio and took up #P90X. I went on to #poweryoga. Got caught up in the #sadinardini craze. I went through a devoted phase of #bikram #hotyoga. I got a little bit more #abs…but I wasn’t there yet. It was frustrating. I did #Insanity and all three phases from Alpha to the end in #T25. Still not where I wanted to be and still near a 150lbs. …..then I joined a gym and started #weightlifting… that’s when it clicked and that’s when my body started changing. I was new to it mostly so results were slow at first. But then after a year to two years into it its like I woke up one morning with a new body. I went fully vegan during this time as well and I think the magical combination of #lifting and a high carb non calorie restricting fruit crushing passionate #vegan lifestyle was a force not to be reckoned with. So the picture on the right thats me now. 23 years old 6 years later stronger leaner and 124lbs give or take (I’ve stopped weighing myself ). And although I’m not fully where I want to be yet I can safely say that I wake up every single day happy with my body and how I’ve managed to shape it closer and closer to my goal . #fitness #fitfam#health #vegan#vegansthatlift #goals#motivation #transformation by tropicanna.fit

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น