Quads from the home gym this weekend! Gotta love the equipment at this gym! The …
Quads from the home gym this weekend! Gotta love the equipment at this gym! The hack squat is my favorite piece of leg equipment. I also love squatting with the SS yoke bar for quads! // Team Elitefts SS Yoke bar Squats – these are pretty much just like front squats for me I have very long femurs which makes it almost impossible to reach a good knee angle with back squats for my quads. I prefer the safety bar over front squats because you don’t have to expend so much energy just holding a bar on your shoulders. I also have terrible ankle mobility so in order to reach a good range of motion at my knee for Quad development I have to put my heels up Platz sissy Squats – go watch any old training video of Tom platz and you will see him doing this exact moment. Tom had arguably the greatest quads in bodybuilding history. Plus this is The only exercise you can work the quad’s out of stretched position which is very important for growth. Make sure to go very slow on the way down and pause. Also make sure you are initiating the movement with a contraction of the quads and not bouncing at all. Give them a try! // @crowntheempire // Personal Training Online Coaching Muscle building or Fat loss Diets Supplement Recommendations email chadabbby@gmail.com or DM // #workout #singularity #dedication #cheese #pie #apples #chest #shoulders #arms #back #legs #hamstrings #bodybuilding #npc #classic #physique #gym #motivation #instagood #like #comment #life #fitness #exercisesceince #food #muscle #educateanddominate #MI40nation
Source by cullen3215

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น