Today makes the OFFICIAL start to my offseason my last offseason I got wayyyyyy …


Today makes the OFFICIAL start to my offseason my last offseason I got wayyyyyy to fat and it wasn’t easy to cut all that extra fat. This time I’m aiming to go no higher than 12% body fat. Although supplements only make a 1 to 2% difference here are a few that will help me stay lean while eating a caloric surplus ALA/Cinnamon/Chromium – I grouped these three together because they all are for the purpose of glucose uptake in muscle cells as opposed to fat cells and increasing and maintaining insulin sensitivity. Both of these are important for not putting fat on. I take these will all m carb meals CLA – an essential omega 6 fatty acid it helps improve metabolic rate reduce insulin resistance and also helps drive nutrients to muscle cells and also inhibits LPL a protein that is essential for fat storage L-Carnitine – synthesized in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine this amino acid helps transfer fatty acids into the mitochondria where they can be oxidized as energy and also increases glucose uptake // Personal Training Online Coaching Muscle building or Fat loss Diets Supplement Recommendations email chadabbby@gmail.com or DM // #workout #singularity #dedication #cheese #pie #apples #chest #shoulders #arms #back #legs #hamstrings #bodybuilding #npc #classic #physique #gym #motivation #instagood #like #comment #life #fitness #exercisesceince #food #muscle #educateanddominate #MI40nation – [ ]



Source by silveisa

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้